- Cut the wax paper into squares. The size depends how big you must they look.
- To know this, roll the paper and watch the size
- Melt a half of chocolate, with 50 grams there’s more than enough here-
- Mix the other part with the melted chocolate and stir until all are melted
- Spread over the wax paper with a spatula
- When the chocolate starts to get hard, use the tool as a rake over the chocolate.
- Carefully roll the paper and set aside in the refrigerator
- After a few minutes take out from the refrigerator and carefully take away the paper.
- Finish and ready to use in some cake or dessert
19 May 2009
Making chocolate curls
Many people ask me to teach how I made those chocolate curls in my previous post In fact is so easy and you only need use a tool as I show in the photo, Unfortunately I don’t now the name if one of you knows , please tell me .The other material for make it are a simple spatula ,wax paper and chocolate of course.